Every successful business owner has come to a realization that it is cheaper to keep existing customers, than poaching for new ones. Rather than spend a considerable amount on advertising to get new customers, it is prudent to find out what the needs of the existing customers are. Finding out the positives, as well as the negatives, directly from customers is the best way to achieve this. Based on this information, business owners and managers make accurate adjustments to stay profitable, while ensuring a happy and loyal clientele. This is why it is important for Dressbarn to have an online customer feedback survey. It helps in improving product and service delivery, since it pinpoints exactly what the customer wants from the provider.
Constantly monitoring the customer satisfaction levels is paramount for a business to succeed. The survey will assist in determining whether the product or service provided is worthy in the eyes of the end user. This can be achieved through a number of ways, but online customer feedback surveys top the list. This is because they are easy, cost less than other forms of surveys, and take up less time to complete. They also provide insights that can be acted upon by the management, giving the company a chance to stand out from other competitors. Customers feel involved in decision making when their input is considered and acted upon, creating a sense of loyalty. In addition, satisfied customers are essential marketing partners through word-of-mouth advertising.
About Dress Barn
The store was founded in 1962 in Stamford, Connecticut. The founder, Roselyn Jaffe, saw the need to provide dresses and clothes for working women and the idea successfully blossomed. The following year, a second outlet opened and through steady growth, many more followed. As of 2014, the company had more than 3,900 stores and ranked among the largest specialty-clothing retailers for women’s clothes in the US.
How to Take the Dressbarn Customer Feedback Survey
You will need:
- A computer or mobile device that has Internet access.
- A basic knowledge of English or Spanish.
- A Dressbarn receipt with a survey number at the bottom.
- Visit the Dressbarn customer survey at dressbarnfeedback.com to begin.
- Select your preferred language.
- Enter the survey number on your receipt and follow the instructions.
- Answer all questions accurately.
- Provide your contact information.
- Click on the ‘Submit’ button at the end of the survey.
- Dressbarn Website: https://dressbarn.com/
- Dress Barn Coupons & Codes: https://dressbarn.com/promotion
Ready to do the Dressbarn Customer Feedback Survey, click “Start the Survey” button below.