The GameStop Canada Customer Experience Survey, powered by Market Force, is a way in which the company gets to hear directly from their loyal shoppers. The feedback obtain is critical as it helps those in leadership positions to determine the future direction of the business. It can also induce changes in internal policies to serve consumers better.
Be sure to participate in the survey after you purchase anything from their stores. You will not only be helping them but also giving yourself a chance to win in the sweepstakes. Note that you will have to fulfill the eligibility requirements to get the prize.
About GameStop Canada
GameStop is primarily a video game retailer that also sells related consumer electronics and provides wireless services. It started out over 30 years ago in Dallas, Texas. Back then it went by the name “Babbage’s” which pays homage to Charles Babbage who is considered as the Father of the Computer. It was only in 1999 when the GameStop brand was used in the creation of stores within strip malls. This was also used as the name of the company’s main online retail store.
In 2005, GameStop acquired EB Games which allowed it to expand to Canada, among other territories. It still retains many of its physical stores to sell gaming media and hardware but it is also more engaged in its wireless services and nongaming businesses as a response to the market shifts. For instance, tech and collectibles are becoming more popular today.
How to Enter the GameStop Canada Customer Experience Survey
You will need:
- A good command of English or French.
- A reliable Internet connection.
- A device that is capable of browsing the web.
- Legal residency in Canada and age of majority for sweepstakes eligibility.
- A few minutes to answer the questions.
- Go to the survey site at TellGameStop.ca.
- Choose the language that you are more comfortable with: English or French.
- Get your receipt and look for the Feedback Number. Enter the code into the text box provided. If it was not accepted by the system, check to see if the numbers and letters were entered correctly. Some are easily mistaken for others like “B” which looks like “8”.
- Proceed to the next page and begin answering the survey questions.
- If you would rather file a specific report on your experience, use the submission link provided on the welcome page. Any positive or negative feedback can be sent through this channel.
- GameStop Canada Customer Experience Survey Sweepstakes Rules: https://ebgames.ca/Help/Index?section=HelpCenter/TellGameStopRules
- GameStop Canada Official Site: https://ebgames.ca/
Ready to do The GameStop Canada Customer Experience Survey, click “Start the Survey” button below.