Which department manages customer experiences? Who owns them? The answer is everyone and no one. Essentially, what creates customer experiences is a series of moments and interactions with people, services, and products. The first step in empowering each employee in a business to own each of those moments is to determine what customers want to say and how they feel. That is why Reasor’s are conducting a customer survey. Rather than just creating another customer feedback tool, the company has built a vehicle for listening, analyzing and understanding the voice of the customer. If you believe the company needs to do more to meet your expectations, share your thoughts by taking the Reasor’s Customer Survey.
This survey will enable the grocery store chain to empower its management and employees to act wisely and quickly to improve customer experiences. Online surveys such as this one are a proven listening method that allows customers to share their perceptions and stories without interruption. This feedback, along with other types of data that adds dimension to the stories, will help the company understand its customers. When you take the survey and give your full story, the company will be able to act decisively and wisely to drive positive changes. Your future shopping experiences, therefore, will be more satisfying.
Reasor’s is a full-service, employee-owned grocery store chain headquartered in Tahlequah, Oklahoma. It operates more than 12 stores in Oklahoma, including 10 in and around Tulsa. The company has more than 2,000 employees. The chain’s offers a wide range of services and products typical of large grocery chain stores, including deli and meat products, cheese and dairy products, fresh produce, canned goods, and much more.
How to Take the Reasor’s Customer Survey
You will need:
- A mobile device or PC with Internet access.
- A basic understanding of English.
- A Reasor’s store receipt with a survey invitation.
- Visit tellreasors.com to start.
- Enter the location number from your survey invitation/receipt.
- Answer all questions truthfully.
- Fill out your contact information.
- Submit the survey.
- Reasor’s Customer Survey Official Rules: https://onlinekmc.com/Downloads/CustomDownloads/Reasors_Sweepstakes_rules.pdf
- Reasor’s Customer Survey Winners: https://winnerspagereasors.survey.marketforce.com/
- Reasor’s Website: https://reasors.com/
Ready to do the Reasor’s Customer Survey, click “Start the Survey” button below.