Service Management Group has been helping companies gauge customer satisfaction for years. Companies trust SMG to create a comprehensive survey that will help them find out how effective they are as a business. Dollar General has joined this group of companies, and Service Management Group was thrilled to create the Dollar General Customer Satisfaction Survey.
The survey will explore how Dollar General and its staff are meeting customer expectations. The company wants to use any negative feedback to better itself in several ways. For one, this feedback will be used to improve customer service. The enterprise understands that success is dependent upon happy customers, so pleasing them is the best way to meet goals and stay in business.
About Dollar General
The idea behind Dollar General was simple: All items in the store would only be a dollar. On June 1 1955, the first store opened in Springfield, Kentucky. The idea resonated with many people, and the business was a success. The founders, J.L Turner and his son Cal Turner Sr., decided to rebrand and change all the stores they owned to Dollar General. A few years after the change, the company’s annual sales totaled 5 million, which was from 29 stores. After J.L. Turner’s death, the company which he co-founded with his son became Dollar General Corporation. Cal Turner Jr. joined the family business in 1977. He helped the company open up 6,000 stores that earned 6 billion in sales.
Even with all this success, the company tries to stay true to its humble beginnings and strives to offer service that will keep customers coming back for the deals that are offered.
How to take the Dollar General Customer Satisfaction Survey
Consider the following:
- You will need a computer or smart device with internet access.
- You will also need a recent receipt from the store.
- You need to be able to read and understand English or Spanish to take the survey.
- You will need to provide some personal information, such as your name and email address.
- Visit dgcustomerfirst.com.
- If you prefer to take the survey in Spanish, you can press the ‘Espanol’ link at the bottom. You will be redirected to the survey in your preferred language.
- Be honest about your experience as this will make your responses effective.
- Go ahead and enter the time, store number, and 15-digit survey code.
- Press the start button, and answer the questions to the best of your ability.
- Dollar General Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes Rules: https://dgcustomerfirst.com/PContent.aspx?Page=Rules&c=305911
- Dollar General Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes Winners: https://dgcustomerfirst.com/PContent.aspx?Page=Winners&c=525911
- Dollar General Website: http://dollargeneral.com/
Ready to do The Moe’s Southwest Grill Guest Satisfaction Survey, click “Start the Survey” button below.