It is self-evident that corporations should strive to satisfy their customers because satisfied customers usually buy more and return. They also tell other people about their shopping experiences; in fact, they may even be willing to pay a premium for the opportunity of doing business with a company they trust. Achieving high customer satisfaction levels and delighting customers is difficult in the current business environment. This is why businesses need to monitor customer satisfaction.
The Foot Locker Customer Satisfaction Survey will show where attention is needed. For example, training may be required to improve the quality of customer service. Therefore, whether positive or negative, your feedback is valuable to the company. Your feedback can be financially beneficial with higher market shares, less customer churn, stronger brand and reputation, premium prices, and happier employees.
About Foot Locker
Foot Locker, Inc. is a leading footwear and sportswear retail chain headquartered in Midtown Manhattan. Founded in 1988, the company operates in more than 20 countries worldwide. It is a successor company to the F.W. Woolworth Company; in fact, most of its freestanding locations were former Woolworth’s stores. The company’s stores offer a wide variety of sports-inspired products, manufactured mainly by the leading sports brands. The company offers products for a wide range of sports including running, basketball, and training.
Foot Locker operates 1,911 stores around the world including 1,171 in the U.S., Guam, the U.S. Virgin Islands, and Puerto Rico, 518 in Europe, 129 in Canada, and a combined 93 in New Zealand and Australia. The U.S. based stores have an average of 2,400 square feet of selling space, while those located in other countries have an average of 1,500 square feet of selling space.
How to Enter the Foot Locker Customer Satisfaction Survey
You Will Need:
- A mobile device or computer with internet access
- A recent and valid Foot Locker receipt with a survey invitation
- A basic understanding of Spanish or English
- Visit the survey site at footlockersurvey.com.
- Choose your favored language.
- Enter the store number located near the top left corner of your receipt.
- Enter the transaction number.
- Enter the day you visited the store and select the time of your visit.
- Think about your visit and answer some questions regarding your shopping experience.
- Answer all survey questions truthfully.
- Write the validation code you receive on your Foot Locker receipt on the space indicated to get $10 off on your next shopping visit to Foot Locker.
- Foot Locker Website: https://footlocker.com/
Ready to do the Foot Locker Customer Satisfaction Survey, click “Start the Survey” button below.