A customer satisfaction survey is the best way to ensure Nike Stores always receive feedback from customers. By staying current on market trends among customers, your stores in each nation and international location can improve their service to appeal to all individuals. Working to keep current customers coming back to your stores is more profitable than spending extra funds on marketing campaigns to try to attract new ones.
Bringing customers an easy-to-complete online survey makes giving feedback fast and staying in close to your customers hassle free. The biggest brand names in retail prefer to use online customer satisfaction to collect feedback. The process simple and straightforward as you’ll see in the following guide.
The American company, Nike, has over 1,000 locations worldwide and is one of the most well-known name brands in the world. The Nike brand and symbol are associated with athletic wear including exercise clothing, sports equipment, shoes, and other specialized exercise equipment and products made to help people reach their physical and mental well-being. The company continues to add new items every year for light to intense sporting, apparel, and other merchandise for men, women, and children, including skateboarding equipment.
Nike was built with a mission to make living a healthier and more fulfilling lifestyle possible for the average person. Keep your brand and mission alive with easy ways of reaching out to your average customers and hearing their perspective. Here is how to do it.
How to Enter a Nike Customer Satisfaction Survey
You Will Need:
- Computer, phone or tablet with an internet connection.
- Nike store receipt with a code.
- An understanding of basic English.
- Go to mynikevisit-na.com to access the Nike Customer Store Survey.
- Choose your preferred language.
- Enter a 15 to 20-digit survey entry code from the receipt.
- Click Next and you will be asked a series of questions.
- Keep your current experience in mind and answer as honestly as possible.
- Nike Stores Official Site: http://nike.com/
Ready to do the Nike Customer Store Survey, click “Start the Survey” button below.